LorcaserinCMOAPI has a full range of raw materials of lorcaserin , and has a total quality management system.Also passed GMP and DMF certification.
Where to Buy Lorcaserin and its Intermediates?
You can make a lorcaserin buy at online stores. The powder is available in bulk for researchers and analysts. When your goal is to lose extra pounds due to obesity, you can check out lorcaserin for sale online. However, you might require a prescription as a result of the stringent guidelines by the FDA.
If you are looking for lorcaserin or its intermediates, you should check in with CMOAPI for a valid supply of pure products. Our compounds have undergone quality assurance.
How do I take belviq for best results?Swallow the extended-release tablet whole and do not crush, chew, or break it. You may take Belviq with or without food. You should lose at least 5% of your starting weight during the first 12 weeks of taking Belviq and eating a low calorie diet.
How much weight can you lose with belviq?Lorcaserin, used in combination with diet and exercise, results in modest weight loss of about 12.9 lb (5.8 kg) compared with 5.6 lb (2.5 kg) with placebo.
How long should you take belviq?You may take Belviq with or without food. You should lose at least 5% of your starting weight during the first 12 weeks of taking Belviq and eating a low calorie diet. Call your doctor if you do not lose at least 5% of your starting weight after taking the medicine for 12 weeks.
How does belviq make you feel?Belviq is known as a selective serotonin 2C receptor agonist, which means it activates very specific parts of your brain that make you feel full. Less hunger leads to less eating, which leads to weight loss.
What are the side effects of lorcaserin?Side effects of Belviq include:low blood sugar (hypoglycemia),mental problems,slow heartbeat,headache,dizziness,drowsiness,feeling tired, fatigue,
Can you drink alcohol while taking belviq?Do all weight loss drugs interaction with alcohol? Not all weight loss drugs have drug interactions with alcohol; for example, lorcaserin (Belviq, Belviq XR) and orlistat (Alli, Xenical) do not list alcohol drug interactions in their product labeling.
Can belviq cause weight gain?Slim results. People who take the drug for a year can expect to lose just 3 to 3.7 percent of their weight, and may gain the weight back, research suggests. In one trial, patients taking Belviq did lose up to 5 percent of their body weight after 12 months, but gained back 25 percent of it by the end of the second year.
Which is better Contrave or belviq?Belviq and Contrave belong to different drug classes. Belviq is a serotonin 2C receptor agonist and Contrave is a combination of an opioid antagonist and an antidepressant.
Does belviq really work?People who take the drug for a year can expect to lose just 3 to 3.7 percent of their weight
Is belviq similar to Phentermine?Belviq (lorcaserin hydrochloride) and Adipex-P (phentermine) are used for weight management in obese patients in addition to diet and exercise. Belviq is used for chronic weight management.
Is belviq discontinued?The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has requested that the manufacturer of Belviq, Belviq XR (lorcaserin) voluntarily withdraw the weight-loss drug from the U.S. market.
- Taylor, J., Dietrich, E., and Powell, J. (2013). Lorcaserin for Weight Management. Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome, and Obesity.
- Hoy, S.M. (2013). Lorcaserin: A Review of Its Use in Chronic Weight Management. Drugs.
- Hess, R., and Cross, L.B. (2013). The Safety and Efficacy of Lorcaserin in the Management of Obesity. Postgraduate Medicine.
- Brashier, D.B., Sharma, A.K., Dahiya, N., and Singh, S.K. (2014). Lorcaserin: A Novel Antiobesity Drug. Journal of Pharmacology & Pharmacotherapeutics.
- Chan, E.W. et al. (2013). Efficacy and Safety of Lorcaserin in Obese Adults: A Meta-Analysis of 1-Year Randomized Controlled Trials (RCTs) and Narrative Review on Short-Term RCTs. Obese Reviews.
- Nigro, S.C., Luon, D., and Baker, W.L. (2013). Lorcaserin: A Novel Serotonin 2C Agonist for The Treatment of Obesity. Current Medical Research and Opinion.